From the ACLU:
All members of the public are invited to provide input to the committee, and we strongly encourage you make your voices heard.
You can provide comments to the committee directly at a public meeting:
* Monday, October 18, from 5 pm to 9 pm (agenda)
* Monday, October 25, from 5 pm to 9 pm
* Monday, November 1, from 5 pm to 9 pm
* Monday, November 8, from 5 pm to 9 pm
All meetings will take place in the Commissioners Chambers at the Clark County Government Center, located at 500 S. Grand Central Parkway in Las Vegas.
And you can submit written comments to:
* Via email: inquest@ClarkCountyNV.gov
* Via U.S. mail: Coroner’s Inquest Committee, c/o the
County Manager’s Office, P.O. Box 551111, Las Vegas, NV 89155-1111
Additional information about the process is available on the Clark County website.
The committee needs to hear all of the voices and concerns about the Coroner's Inquest system. Please submit your written comments and come to the committee meetings. This is your committee and your voice deserves to be heard!