Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Boot the Incumbents, especially the mayor!

Mayoral election coming 2007.

I did some research on our city council. I hope I'm not posting this prematurely but... what the hey... hay?

I am not a politician. And I do not have the time, knowledge, or experience to tell you all that I know what I am talking about. And I don't.

But... the other day, Mayor Goodman commented that the mob made him rich. This made me think. He has no clue about the homeless and poverty problems that we have. So, I did a search on all the council members plus+

They all live in half million or million or multi-million dollar homes or neighborhoods.

I know that we have many wealthy philanthropists but our city council by their record always votes pro business and pro wealthy. And, always proposes and passes- unanimously against the homeless and the poor.

And not only the POOR. But against those who are poorer, ie. Pappas and others.

I say, we take a chance and boot the wealthy politicians out of office and vote for the poorest of the poor. And see if we can't do better.

No comments: