Friday, October 13, 2006

Helping Las Vegas Food Not Bombs

To all of who are inquiring about helping with Las Vegas Food Not Bombs: I don't think anyone regularly takes care of the Las Vegas Food Not Bombs website. The FNB website is not "my" website but I still apologize that I haven't seen your messages until now.

We are still sharing food at Circle Park on Maryland Parkway five days a week. (No food on Wedsnesdays and Saturdays as there are 2 local churches that share food on those days.) Time used to be at 2 pm but now it's anytime between 1 pm and 4 pm. When we have left over food, we go to Jaycee Park on Eastern at the southwest corner of the park.

Sometimes we share in Circle Park. Sometimes we park on a side street across from the park. Depends on who doesn't care about getting cited or going to jail on that particular day.

Anyone who wants to help out can just show up or e-mail me at mom_in_las_vegas@yahoo.com
or visit my blog at activistsinlasvegas.blogspot.com and post a comment.

All donations appreciated: beans, rice, pasta, vegetable oil, paper plates, spoons, forks, paper cups, blankets, coats, socks, bottled water, etc.

No comments: